My name is Kenji Mori.
I am a Japanese software developer and a passionate Rubyist since 2012 and am well-known in the Japanese Ruby community as Ruby blogger:
- GitHub @morizyun
- Twitter @morizyune
- Speaker Deck @morizyun
- LinkedIn Kenji Mori
- Facebook Kenji Mori
- Instagram morizyun
- Japanese Blog about Ruby
- I Enjoyed First English [email protected] (Jul 14th, 2016)
- Learning Through Blogging: Ruby Blogging Benefits (Jun 24th, 2016)
- Four Reasons to Learn Ruby on Rails in Your First Web Programing (Feb 19th, 2016)
- Easy to Run Batch Process in Rancher! (#railsdm on Dec 9th, 2017)
- Let’s try GitLab x Docker! (#roppongirb, on Nov 1st, 2016)
- Mini-Heroku Dokku (Oct 14th, 2016)
- Overcommit & Pronto Introduction (Aug 25th, 2016)
- English gives me a new Ruby world (May 29th, 2016)
- Submitted CFP to RedDotRubyConf (Apr 1st, 2016)
- Good Points About IntelliJ IDEA / RubyMine (Mar 18th, 2016)
- M3 Engineering with Ruby (Feb 24th, 2016)
- I Tried Out Rails 5.0.0.beta2 (Feb 10th, 2016)
- Start Dash to Learn Ruby on Rails (Dec 15th, 2015)
- Recommendation of Individual Development (Dec 8th, 2015)
- https://jobs.forkwell.com/… (Oct 29th, 2014)
- “Wercker step” to deploy an application to Elastic Beanstalk instance using AWS CLI.
🖥 Recommended VPS Service
VULTR provides high performance cloud compute environment for you.
Vultr has 15 data-centers strategically placed around the globe, you can use a VPS with 512 MB memory for just $ 2.5 / month ($ 0.004 / hour).
In addition, Vultr is up to 4 times faster than the competition, so please check it => Check Benchmark Results!!