- Atom : Editor for programmer
- Dash for macOS : API Documentation Browser
- Docker for mac : Installer for docker tools
- InsomniaX : Manage sleep mode on macOS
- iTerm : Modern and functional terminal app
- JetBrains Toolbox App : Install IntelliJ, RubyMine, Webstorm, DataGrid
- SourceTree : Free Git Client
- Trello: Task Management Board
- Visual Studio Code : Editor for programmer
- XCode : IDE for Swift and Objective-C
- AppCleaner : Uninstaller for unwanted apps
- BitBar : Put anything in your Mac OS X menu bar
- Chrome : Effective browser
- Evernote : Simplify cloud text editor
- Franz : your messaging app for many apps
- Google Japanese Input : IME for Japanese
- Magnet : Window manager for Mac
- Spotify : Music subscription service
- TripMode : Reduce your mobile data consumption
Before any installation, you should approve Xcode license agreement by the following command:
sudo xcodebuild -license
You should execute the following command to install Homebrew:
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
If you are asked about Xcode Command line tool while installing with Homebrew, please install it.
If you want to use a coftable Zsh customized by the community, let’s install
sh -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/master/tools/install.sh)"
You should install Git command line tool:
brew install git
After installing Git, we recommend to set global
# install generator for .gitignore
You should set basic passwords to skip filling password by
In addition, please add a alias
git push-f to
If you want to fill a path more quickly,
wting/autojump is one of the greatest solutions.
brew install autojump
After installing, set the following setting by
After the setting, execute the following command to reflect the setting:
Ricty is a fonts for programming, if you want to try it, please set the following command:
# Installing Ricty
To avoid installing unnecessary documents, add the following setting
After the above setting, let’s install the following rbenv and Ruby-build:
# installing rbenv / ruby-build
Edit the following setting by
The setting is reflected by the following command:
Install Ruby by rbenv:
# show list of ruby versions which is able to install
brew install postgresql
Please set alias to
After setting, reflect the upper settings:
Please refer to nvm: Node Version Manager and install it.
Download JDK from Java SE - Downloads / Oracle and install it.
After install JDK, you should install Maven & gradle too.
brew install maven32 gradle
After that, please write the bellow code in
Please refer to Cloud SDK | Cloud SDK and install it.
brew install heroku/brew/heroku
If you use Chromedriver for selenium test or etc, please execute the follows:
brew tap homebrew/cask
Please refer to the following articles and configure it.
- IntelliJ Idea: Importing Gradle project - getting JAVA_HOME not defined yet
- How to increase IDE memory limit in IntelliJ IDEA on Mac?
Please write the bellow code in
ln -s /Applications/SourceTree.app/Contents/Resources/stree /usr/local/bin/
Application > System Preferences > Keybord > Shortcut > Keybord > Move focus next window
Application > System Preferences > Keybord > Shortcut > Input Source > Select the previous source > command + space
Application > System Preferences > Keybord > Shortcut > Spotlight > Show spotlight search > control + space
Application > System Preferences > Sharing > Computer Name
Application > System Preferences > Mouse > Tracking Speed
🖥 Recommended VPS Service
VULTR provides high performance cloud compute environment for you.
Vultr has 15 data-centers strategically placed around the globe, you can use a VPS with 512 MB memory for just $ 2.5 / month ($ 0.004 / hour).
In addition, Vultr is up to 4 times faster than the competition, so please check it => Check Benchmark Results!!